Our priority is to help you improve your health and quality of life while saving time and money.
If you have a qualifying condition where medical cannabis treatment is indicated, we follow state law and regulations to certify you for the legal use of medical cannabis.
We Get Results
We frequently see patients who have been disappointed by multiple medical treatments that are costly and simply do not work. Our patients get great results using therapies that are safe and effective in what the rest of the field considers “tough cases,” and we get great results using therapies that are safe and effective.
Why Join the Country Doc’s Medical Marijuana Program?
- We educate you on how to effectively use medical cannabis to get the best results for your condition (dosage, frequency, strains, delivery system, medical interactions and more). Our medical cannabis education includes patient guides, videos, and personal consultations with our experts through monthly support meetings.
- We offer a free 6 month follow-up appointment to see how you are doing and what is working for you.
- We take time to listen and provide you with effective integrative medicine (safe and natural) to combine with cannabis use. Based on your condition and budget, this medical care may include naturopathic care, chiropractic manipulation, medical massage, other herbal products that complement cannabis, nutritional supplements, mind-body activities, lifestyle suggestions, and more.
- We will collaborate with your other providers and make referrals as appropriate.
- We hold community workshops for the public and providers to learn more about the medical benefits of cannabis, caregiving, and other healthcare alternatives.
Check out our CBD products https://www.bettertogetherct.org/shop/